Saturday, October 26, 2013

Necklace Holding Mirror

Need a place to hang your necklaces?  Try this idea!  A friend had a similar one that fit her decor wonderfully.  She took a rectangular country-style white mirror and put large hooks in the top and bottom. 

This fit my darker decor.  I found this mirror at World Market in the discount section for about $14.  (Ignore my image taking the picture.. ha ha.)

I did some measurements to get them even on the sides, but also at the point.  They ended up being 2 inches apart, centered along the two sides.  If I need more storage, I can put hooks on the top and hang the shorter necklaces there. 

I predrilled the holes, then screwed in the large cup hooks I bought at Walmart.  I really like how it looks in my room, plus it's really doing the job.  I can try on different necklaces and see the result in one spot.  Nearby I have my earrings and bracelets on different hangers.  Works great!


No comments:

Post a Comment